Friday, 22 March 2013

Wednesday 20th March 2013

Legs, legs, legs!!! I already had shin splints from a horrendous run I did outside on Monday (bad idea!). It's my legs that really have suffered during dieting, I'm lifting only about 50% of what I was and they are covered in bruises from small muscle tears! Making a big point now not to over train.



 
Food diary
06.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - 30 minutes cardio
10.30: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
15.30: 120g raw weight white fish, spinach, 20g almonds
18.00: 30g oats, 25g protein
 
30 min cardio, legs
 
20.30: 120g raw weight white fish, asparagus, broccoli, 
 
21.30 casein, sugar free jelly
 
Workout - legs
 
Single leg leg press 20 x 6 each side
 
Close foot leg press 20 x 6
 
Spilt squats 15 x 6
 
Hamstring curls slow neg 15 x 6 each side
 
Lunges 15 x 2 each side

No comments:

Post a Comment