Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Tuesday 19th March 2013

 
I have made huge sacrifices to step on stage in 19 days time, however even though advised against it is important to me to give blood regularly. I think everyone that is able should do it, it saves lives after all. (www.blood.co.uk) They say it utilises an extra 600kcals so I had an extra protein meal and did my workouts before going.
 
  
My little boy is still a bit poorly so lack of sleep is starting to become an issue. However I have a couple of weeks off university lectures over Easter so I will not be rushing around quite so much. I do however have a 12,000 word thesis to write over the next 3 weeks. Luckily juggling single motherhood, a full time degree, work and training means my time management skills are very finely tuned!
 
Food diary
06.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - 30 minutes cardio, shoulders
10.30: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
15.30: 120g raw weight white fish, spinach, 20g almonds
18.00: 30g oats, 25g protein
 
30 min cardio
20.30: 120g raw weight white fish, asparagus, broccoli, 
21.30 casein, sugar free jelly
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment