Sunday, 10 March 2013

Saturday 9th March 2013


I had some posing practice today with the amazing Audrey Kaipio, she was so flamboyant and confident ... and I was not. I have got some serious practicing to do over the next 4 weeks as the thought of stepping on stage scares me enough - but stepping on stage with flair just scares the life out of me. 


She told me not to get any leaner if I am doing bikini, which I am sort of glad about due to how rubbish I felt on Thursday this week. I am so looking forward to refeed tomorrow!

Food diary:
06.00: 6 egg whites, 30g porridge
Workout
10.00: whey protein, 30g oats
14.00: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
18.00: Dinner out: chicken breast, green salad, cabbage
21.00: 100g raw weight chicken, 20g almonds, spinach, casein, sugar free jelly

Workout - shoulders - hitting all delt heads

Barbell shoulder press 12 x 6

Lateral Raise 12 x 6

Frontal Raise 12 x 6

Inline Reverse raise 12 x 6

Rotator cuff - too exhaustion 

30 minutes cardio



No comments:

Post a Comment