Monday, 25 March 2013

Monday 25th March 2013

I tried Grenade Pre workout today and I as a coffee addict (we are talking 4-8 strong black cups a day) I didn't think it would have any effect. How wrong was I? 6 hours and 1000mg of vitamin C later I am still "buzzing". This may not be ideal for sleep time, however it was purely positive for my workout. I am not going to take it every time - as my mental power is pretty high, just on days that I am struggling!

After that huge meal I dared weigh myself this morning, didn't want to start the week on a low point! I know, I know weight doesn't really matter - but psychologically I thought it better not to label myself with a number!

Food diary:
07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
30 minutes cardio
10.30: 100g white fish, 20g almonds, spinach
14.30: 100g white fish, 20g almonds, asparagus
16.00: 30g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout - back
18.30: whey refresh
21.00: 100g chicken, broccoli
22.00: casein, sugar free jelly

Workout:

Warm up

BW -5kg pull up 3 x 8

Lateral pull down 50kg (my BW)
12 x 4

Straight arm lateral pull down 18.75kg
12 x 4

Bent over single arm row 14kg

HS upright row 40kg --> bent over bb row @20kg
12 --> 12 x 4

30 mins cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment