Saturday, 2 March 2013

Saturday 2nd March 2013

 
I have officially CRASHED AND BURNT. After being on a high all week I seemed to have hit rock bottom. I am exhausted and stressed (and very short tempered as my poor little man is finding out - sorry Finn!)

Its rest day today which means 2  protein shakes and a bowl of porridge less than usual. S.T.A.R.V.I.N.G.

I have this inability to say no to people that ask for me for help with their nutrition/exercise/work experience - it is lovely for people to get in touch and ask for advice but there is simply not enough hours in the day and leaving them waiting for a reply is making me feel guilty.

I have huge amounts of Uni work to do as well as keep on top of my PT clients and I desperately need to do a food shop and take my little one out somewhere fun for the afternoon, but i am exhausted.

I have agreed to drive up to London to help fellow competitor practise his tan but I desperately just want to get into bed, watch some rubbish TV and get up early to complete a critical review on  ZINC STATUS  IN BREAST FED INFANTS (fun) before Finn gets up! I can't let him down though as he has posing practise tomorrow...so off to London I go.


Food diary:

06.00: 6 egg whites, 30g oats

11.30: 100g chicken, 500g broccoli, 20g almonds

14.30: 100g chicken, 50g spinach, 20 almonds

20.00: 100g chicken,  asparagus, casein

I worked out my kcals and macros for today just out of interest: ~ 30g fat. 38g cho, 158g protein 1050kcals


No comments:

Post a Comment