Sunday, 31 March 2013

Saturday 30th March 2013

 
OK, so Nan is comfortable in hospital and not in so much pain which is a huge positive. Still waiting for the neurologist to see her but fingers crossed she will be on the road the recovery soon!
 
I feel horrendous - slightly nauseous, stressed and exhausted. Early night with shrek and snuggles with my little man is in order.
 
I have trialled water loading the past couple of days, and taken a natural diuretic tonight to see if it brings me in tighter - but I think I would rather just take a bit more vit c closer to comp. I feel I have more control over that.
 
Today was a rest day which means less food - probably another reason why I felt exhausted - below are my meals - lots of green - I am so fed up of broccoli - I have been using chilli and garlic to flavour it -but I don't think I am cooking my garlic long enough so its giving me a "food baby" so that's gone from tomorrow!!!

 
 
 
06.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites - topped with banana drops and cinnamon
 
10.30: Broccoli, almonds, white fish
 
16.30: Broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, almonds
 
20.30: Broccoli, white fish, green leaves, casein shake
 
I have to have all my food EXTRA HOT - we are talking mouth burning, otherwise it has to be completely cold. All or nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment