Although I had reefed last night I don't feel completely "me" still, a little stressed and tired. I taught an extra buggy fit class today and it was pouring with rain with an hour so I think I got a little cold! I gained 0.4kg from my refeed and physically look a bit "puffier" but I am fine with that. It did a really big back session today so feeling quite strong after my kilo of potatoes!
It was suggested to me to make my casein into "truffles" by just adding a little bit of water, rolling into balls and popping in the fridge. However I am taking 30g so it only made two tiny balls in comparison to how I normally have my casein - a big bowel of casein jelly. I definitely wont be making the truffles again.
Food diary:
06.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - 30 minutes cardio
10.30: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
15.30: 100g raw weight chicken, spinach, 20g almonds
18.00: 30g oats, 25g protein
Workout - back
22.30: 100g raw weight chicken, asparagus, broccoli,
23.30 casein, sugar free jelly
Workout:
Pull up -5kg 12 x 4
Lateral pull down @50kg 12 x 6
Lateral straight arm cable pull down @18.75 12 x 6
Iso lateral HS row @40kg 12 x 6
Single arm row @16kg 12 x 4 each side
30 mins cardio
No comments:
Post a Comment