Weight is stable - which is always good. Weighing in at 51.8kg this morning (always a tense moment on a Sunday as may prevent a refeed!).
I popped up to Miami Pro camp today in London, we went through the running order or the show and what they are looking for. They want divas - no bodybuilding poses like federations such as UKBFF do so I need to find some stage presence fast! Lots of practicing to do!
I also had a lovely cheat meal tonight, diet coach Dan new I was stressing a little about it so he cooked it for me - chicken with the biggest plate of sweet potato and white potato chips I have ever seen - with salt and nandos sauce. It was totally stress free and I felt no guilt at all - which always worries me a little.
All I did today was 30 minutes gentle cardio, feeling ready to train hard in the gym tomorrow! Big back session!
Food diary:
07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
11.30: chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
15.30: chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
20.00: chicken, chips, nandos sauce
No comments:
Post a Comment