Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Monday 4th March 2013

54kg!!  - wow I gained a whopping 54kg overnight from my refeed - it is just water (I hope!). I am looking MASSIVE though. Carbohydrate literally means "a carbon attached to water" so as well as drawing glucose for energy into the cell it draws water in with it - giving that "Pumped" appearence. So for example glucose has 1 carbon and 6 molecules of sugar, so when that glucose is used up the water will leave too. (In theory)

Diet coach Dan (check him out of FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/teamdanbarnett?fref=ts) has literally been amazing, when I was having a rubbish day on Saturday he completely put my mind at ease telling me its completeley normal. He is renowned in the BB world so I am strictly following everything he says. I am a bit of geek and research the physiology and biochemistry behind it after he tells me - as I like to know the process of how it all works. The human body is a wonderful thing!


Diet Coach Dan is a champion so I would be a fool not to follow through his every word
 
I took a friend through a workout again today - I was feeling pretty unmotivated so having her by my side was actually really helpful.
 
Workout:
6.00: 40 mins cardio
16.00: Back
 
3 x 12 wide grip chins - 5kg
Lat pull down hammer strength @50kg --> straight arm pull down cables @16.75kg
12--> 12 x 6
 
Hammer strength row @:40kg --> Bent over row @20kg
12 --> 12 x 6
 
Bent over single arm db row @12kg
12 x 3 each side
 
30 minutes cardio
 



No comments:

Post a Comment