Waking up at 52kg (a 6kg drop from my bulking weight) and still managing to maintain strength, completely changed my day of hell yesterday. It literally proves the saying "its just a bad day, not a bad life". I was desperate for a lie in, but it didnt happen - so did a spring clean and this weeks food prep before heading to the computer labs with my little man.
Today was suppose to be a rest day, but I knew I was refeeding so thought I better have a little tick over - just need my weak points - some calves, abs and arms, then 25 minutes of steady state cardo.
Diet coach Dan told me to have my refeed this eve - about 100g carbs and little fat and protein - but choose whatever I wanted. I opted for a massive pile of sweet potato, chicken with BBQ sauce, broccoli and a brownie made from gluten free flour, coco powder, fat free yogurt and 2 egg whites. To be honest it was probably slightly more than 100g carbs - but it was AMAZING and I didn't add any fat. I have to weigh in tomorrow which I didn't realise so that is going to be a bit scary if my weight goes up dramatically. But I know it will just be water.
I am trying to cut down my caffeine a little as its keeping me awake all night! So no coffee post workouts anymore.
Food diary:
07.00: 6 egg whites, 30g oats
10.30: 100g chicken, 20g almonds, brocolli
14.30: 30g oats, protein shake
17.00: protein shake
18.30: chicken, asparagus, 20g almonds
TREAT MEAL + hot chocolate! 300g sweet potato, a ridiculous amount of BBQ sauce, 150g chicken, broccoli, 50g gluten free flour, 10g coco powder, 2 egg whites, 150g fat free yogurt



No comments:
Post a Comment