I was approached by a news agency to do an article about my "journey to the stage" and inspiring other mums to uptake fitness - so today I had a photo shoot with my little man. Then when I am all tanned up in my bikini they are going to take some more - to see the contrast!
I am not feeling as tired as I have been the previous couple of weeks, my diet has stayed the same so my body is obviously adjusted to what I am taking. From Sunday (1 week out from Miami Pro) things will change up dramatically - to include water loading - I am not going to manipulate sodium though.
Food diary
06.00: Oats, 6 egg whites
workout - hammies and glutes!
11.00: oats, whey protein
14.30: hydro whey
15.30: fish, almonds, spinach
18.30: fish, almonds, spinach
30 mins cardio
20.30: chicken, broccoli, asparagus
21.30 sugar free jelly, casein
I have started weight training in the morning now, although I only have one meal inside me I find I can give it much more "oomph" earlier on in the day. As by 4pm I am struggling a fair bit. So I save my cardio for the evening which I do at home on my bike.
Workout - legs
Single leg leg press 20 x 6 each side
Walking lunges 30 x 4
Cable kick backs 20 x 6 0 slow negatives!
Double leg leg press 20 x 6
Hamstring curls single leg 15 x 6 each side - slow negatives!
Split squats 15 x 6
Straight leg dead lifts 15 x 4
30 minutes cardio

No comments:
Post a Comment