Sunday, 17 March 2013

Saturday 16th March 2013

I'm not sure why but yesterday and today and have been really positive!

I am just having a quiet weekend with my little man as have a few social bits I need to go to next weekend so need to rest up (god I sound old!).

My cardio has reduced a little bit last week so I think that has made a huge difference to me. I am getting slightly behind on my work though as I Finnley has been poorly and I have felt shattered but I am going to make sure I focus on my dissertation this week.

Food diary:

07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout
10.00: 30g oats, 25g protein powder
13.30: chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
16.30: chicken, broccoli, 20g almonds
30 mins cardio
19.30: chicken, broccoli, spinach
20.30: casein shake, sugar free jelly

Workout:

Body weight pull ups
Body weight dips
Good mornings --> split squats
Cable kick backs
Bent over upright rows
Crunches
30 mins cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment