Friday, 21 September 2012

Friday 21st September 2012

This  morning I had absolutely no appetite then the rest of today I have been a food monster - literally my tummy has felt like a bottomless pit whilst my energy levels have remained at rock bottom. My joints are really painful too as well as feeling slightly low.

I did however manage a really pathetic gym session today, but my strength was nothing compared to usual. Thinking about it, after the intensity of the past three days I think it would have been wise to have a rest day.



My fridge is empty again, so living off the contents of the freezer and cupboards before I have time to do the dreaded weekly shop on Sunday (or maybe put it off until Monday). I have no eggs, no chicken, no tuna, no quark and no salad left. I am however a nut butter addict so bought them in bulk last time they were on BOGOF in GNC so have plenty of kcals to keep me going. This is one thing that will make a massive difference to remove when I start cutting at the beginning of next year.

Food diary:

12.30: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 30 g cheese. 2tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop whey protein
13.30: 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop whey protein
16.30: atkins bar

WORKOUT

18.30: CNP protein bar
20.45: Chicken and vegetable skewers, large salad with 2 x tbsp reduced kcal vinaigrette dressing, green beans
22.30: 3 tbsp peanut butter, 2 scoops whey protein

Workout - legs

Deadlifts
Warm up 15 x 20kg, 15 x 40kg
20 x 60kg x 2
10 x 80kg x 3

Low Squats
Warm up 15 x 20kg
15 x 40kg x 1
15 x 45kg x 3

Leg press 80 rep drop set
85kg, 75kg, 65kg, 55kg



No comments:

Post a Comment