Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Tuesday 11th September 2012



Disaster has struck - I have an empty fridge! This is why the past couple of days I have been living off whey protein and soya milk. Suddenly life has got even more manic, Finnley has started pre-school and work has gone slightly crazy so I have had no time to do a food shop. It is something I always put off to the last minute - unlike a "typical girl" I HATE all kinds of shopping!


This time last year I had just returned from Ghana and was 10kg lighter, Whilst in Ghana I lived off beans and the occasional piece of fruit and carried my two year old son on my back everywhere we went. I gained my weight back fairly quickly when started back at the gym (muscle memory theory?) and have since put a couple more kilos on.

Food diary

WORKOUT

09.30: protein shake, soya milk
11.45: protein shake, soya milk
14.40: protein shake, soya milk

WORKOUT

18.30: 1 egg, 2 egg whites,20g cheese, 150g quark, 1/2 protein scoop

21.00: grilled chicken, veg, salad

Workout 1:
Fasted 5km run, foam rolling

Workout 2 - back

Lat pull down
15 x 30kg x 1, 10 x 50kg, 8 x 60kg x 4

Single arm lat pull down
10 x 20 kg x 3 each side

Wide grip pull up
10 x - 12kg, 8 x - 4 kg, 6 x -4kg, negatives x 3

Single arm bent over bench row
12 x 14kg x 1 es, 10 x 16kg x 1 es, 8 x 18kg x 1 es

Bent over row
10 x 25kg x 2

Bent over raise
10 x 8kgs x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment