Saturday, 1 September 2012

Saturday 1st September 2012

Food diary:

10.00 Whey refresh

WORKOUT

13.30 Chicken, 2 grilled bacon, mushroom, salad
14.15: 4 x no added sugar chocolate (20g CHO, 4g sugar)
19.30: jacket potato skin, Tuna, mushrooms, salad
21.30: 2 x vodka, sparkling water
22.30: 2 x vodka, diet coke, 3 x shots (clear spirit with tobasco)
03.00: chicken breast, magnum

Workout - Legs
(11.15-12.30)

Deadlifts
12 x 50kg, 10 x 70kg, 7 x 90kg, FAILED 110kg,...4 x 100kg, 10 x 80kg x 3

Straight leg deadlifts:
12 x 30kg, 10 x 40kg, 8 x 50kg x 3

Squats
15 x 40kg, 10 x 50kg, 6 x 60kg, 8 x 50kg x 2, 10 x 50kg x 1

Seated leg curl
12 x 35kg x 3

Leg press 100rep drop set
20 x 75kg, 20 x 65kg, 20 x 55kg, 20 x 45kg, 20 x 35kg


Today it was my hands that prevented me from continuing deadlifting - they were sore and bleeding and I could not grip the bar properly - even to do straight leg deads. I am going to have to experiement with chalk/plasters as I tried gloves before and other than looking like an idiot I did not get on with them.

I didn't lift what I managed last time and felt irratble and shakey following the session, so tomorrow is going to be a rest day. I haven't had a whole day off training for a while so will do NOTHING tomorrow (well attempt nothing!).

My best friend is back from her travels for one week only and has arranged a night out tonight, so I may go t-total and drive or I may not - we shall see...:

No comments:

Post a Comment