I have never ever had the body confidence to wear a "crop top" outside the house, or anything at all showing my mid drift. I have always been self conscious of my post pregnancy tummy as well as my scar from a pyloric operation I had as an infant. However, before last month I never felt comfortable wearing shorts in the gym and now it is easy! So I stepped outside my comfort zone and wore a short t-shirt out for drinks with the girls last night - scary. Training for this competition is not only improving my fitness but also I am becoming more confident in my body image, which is something that I have struggled with in the past.
I start back at University this week to complete my degree in Nutrition and Dietetics which will mean I can practice as a registered Dietitian from Summer next year. So all the girls on the course had a little get together last night, some food, a few drinks and ALOT of dancing!
Food diary;
08.00: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, ham, 20g cheese
WORKOUT 1
12.00: Whey protein shake
15.30: 1/2 Reflex pitstop bar
WORKOUT 2
18.00: 1/2 Reflex pitstop bar
19.30: 3 x chicken drumbsticks, 1 tbsp lentils, protein brownie, glass wine
20.00 - 23.00: 2 x gin and slimline tonic, 2 x vodka diet coke
03.00: 50g oats, scoop whey protein
Workout 1 -CV
15 minutes moderate intensity upright bike
15 minutes moderate intensity x trainer
Workout 2 - biceps
Cable curls
Warm up
Close grip body weight pull ups
8 x BW x 3
Seated hammer curls
8 reps x 2
Superset Preacher curls --> hammer curls
8 reps x 4 sets
Bicep curls
8 reps x 4 sets
Cable rope hammer curls to exhaustion


No comments:
Post a Comment