Thursday, 13 September 2012

Thursday 13th September 2012

I had a spare hour today so had a "cook up". I now have 20 boxes of lean meat (chicken/fish), green beans and a small amount of low G.I. carbs (wholegrain rice/sweet potato)  for times when life gets even more manic or I am too tired to cook!

I increased carbs today (5 oatcakes and 1/3 bag of microwave rice) AND I got a PB deadlift so things are going positively - I think. Although the two correlate, it may or may not be a cause and effect relationship.


Food diary

WORKOUT 1

10.00: protein pancake (scoop protein, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, dash soya milk, handful of berries)
13.00: chicken, spinach, pepper, tomato lettuce, 2 x oatcakes
15.45: 1 x oatcake with almond butter, 100g quark with 1/2 scoop protein

WORKOUT 2

18.00: whey refresh, 2 x oat cake

WORKOUT 3

21:00 grilled trout, 70g cooked rice, green beans, spinach

22.00 quark, almond butter


Workout 1

15 minutes moderate cycling
15 minutes moderate cardio

Workout 2 - glutes/hamstrings

Roman dead lift
Warm up 10 x 20kg, 10 x 30kg, 10 x 40kg
55% 1 RM = 60kg x 20reps x 2 sets
65% 1RM = 80kg x 15 reps x 2 sets
5 reps x 100kg
1 rep x 110kg
1 rep x 115kg
7 reps x 80kg

Straight leg dead lifts
12 x 20kg x 1
12 x 40kg x 4

Seated leg press
Drop set 100reps 85 x 20 --> 35 x 20

Leg extension
8 x 35kg x 3

Jump squats
15 x 10kg x 3

Workout 3
Studio instruction 60 mins (moderate workout)

No comments:

Post a Comment