Friday, 7 September 2012
Friday 7th September 2012
It was my finnley's 4th birthday party today so yes I did eat cake (homemade full fat full sugar gruffalo cake!). Then he went to his dads and I had a very rare evening with my twin. This was the first time in our lives we have gone out to dinner together and it was amazing. She has overcome so much and I am very proud of her.
Food diary:
8.30: whey protein, soya milk
WORKOUT
12.40 protein shake
14.00: Tuna salad, Starbucks light frappacino
16.00 almonds, tomato
17.30: gruffalo cake
20.30: white wine, 100ml, wine x 250ml red, steak, salad, 4 chips
22.00: vodka diet coke
00.00: cake slither, water, water, water
Workout - shoulders
Tired shoulder session incorporating:
Shoulder dumbbell press
Lateral raise
Frontal raise
180 o raise
Decline sit up x 100 + 10kg
Labels:
bodybuilding,
cake,
diet,
Fitness,
gym
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment