Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sunday 30th September 2012

REST AND REFUEL!

Rest day needed (especially after last night!), I spent some lovely time with my son  - lots of snuggles as well as popping into university to pick up all my paper work and see how all the girls were coping with their headaches!

My target for the next week is to concentrate on sleep - I am aiming to get 7 hours a night - which will be a HUGE increase from the 4/5 I am currently getting. I have removed the stress from my life and feeling really positive to I think 8 hours is a realistic goal!

"Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. We do it for ourselves, to get well and move on"


Food diary:

09.30: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 30g cheese
12.00: Atkins protein bar
15.30: CNP protein bar
16.00: Protein brownie, 2 scoops peanut butter
21.00: 3 x lean sausages, vegetables
22.00: Protein brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment