Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Wednesday 26th September 2012

I really do need to prioritize my nutrition plan, my lack of organisation is now effecting my workouts and I really struggled through my shoulder workout today, barely managing to press1 rep of 16kgs, when I have previously done 6 reps with 18kgs. I think it may have been because I have been suffering with poor sleep (burning the candle), more studio instruction and wrong timed nutrition. Because I am feeling so tired due to lack of sleep I think I may be over eating a bit too. Although I want to bulk I dont want to put on huge amounts of fat as this will make it difficult when cutting.

 I start my final year of my BSc in Dietetics and Nutrition next Monday so should be able to get back into some sort of routine. It is becoming a bit of a struggle to juggle single motherhood, university study, CPD personal training study, work and gym training. But as they say, anything that is worth it is never easy.

Poor technique and lighter lifting as a result of bad sleep and diet


Food diary

WORKOUT 1

10.00 125g quark, scoop protein

WORKOUT 2

13.00 Lean mince and vegetable burger, spinach, 10g cheese, lettuce, beetroot
15.00: Atkins protein bar

WORKOUT 3

18.30: CNP protein bar
20.30: chicken breast, roasted vegetables
21.30: glass red wine
23.00: 125g quark, scoop protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Workout 1 - CV

30 Minutes moderate bike

Workout 2 - instruction

45 minutes of aerobics

Workout 3 - shoulders

Upright row cable W/U
6.75kg --> 21.75kg

Shoulder press
12 x 12kgs x 1, 10 x 14kg x 1, 4 x 16kg x 1, 8 x 14kg x 8

Single arm lateral raise (10kg) --> Double arm lateral raise (8kgs)
8 each side --> 8 x 4

Barbell overhead (front) press
10 x 20kg x 3, 8 x 25kg x 3

Dumbbell upright row
8 x 14kgs x 4

Dumbbell alternate power press standing
15 each side x 8kg x 2


No comments:

Post a Comment