I had a hectic day in London today - however it was brighten up by being given a pair of Viva Barefoot Running shoes (not that I run regularly but maybe its a hint to up the cardio!) I didnt get back from London till 8ish by which time because of the snow all 3 gyms i attend were shut.
I managed to do a 30 minutes cardio and core workout as well as utilizing my little man for an at home workout.
I am still trying to consume at least 500g of broccoli a day as well as taking DIM to really try and kick this stubborn butt fat, however its tough work and makes me so full!
Food diary:
06.30: protein shake
10.30: 120g chicken, 50g cherry tomatoes
14.30: 120g chicken, 500g broccoli
17.30: banana, protein shake
19.00: apple
21.00: 120g turkey mince, mushroom, pepper, protein pancake, 100g frozen berries
23.00: casein, cucumber


No comments:
Post a Comment