Monday, 28 January 2013

Monday 28th January 2013


Where on earth has January disappeared too? Seemed like Christmas only yesterday.

I took a day off work today to take my little man to London-definitely prepped food to take as The natural history museum was bound to just had sandwiches and cakes!

Food diary:
07.00: 5 egg white omelette, mushroom, pepper
11.00: Atkins bar
14.00; 120g chicken, apple
17.00: 140g chicken, celery
18.00: banana
Workout
20.30: 120g chicken, 500g broccoli, 50g green beans
Cardio 30 mins bike
22.00: 125g quark, casein, 100g berries, coco, 20g almonds

Workout-shoulders

I didn't have long today so thought I would start with going heavy and decreasing reps - 5 - 5 - 5

1.Machine shoulder press
2.standing lateral raise
3. Overheard barbell press
4. Upright row
5. Frontal raise

Then
Seated lat raise @ 9 kg db
8 x 8

Then working all sides of the shoulder to exhaustion
20, 20, 10- narrow side raise, narrow diag raise, 90o overhead rotation



No comments:

Post a Comment