Sunday, 20 January 2013

Sunday 20th January 2013


11 weeks out!

I was planning on going to posing camp today to meet all the other competitors, but unfortunately my babysitter let me down so I couldn't go. However fellow Reflex Ambassador Ben West went along so will have a chat with him about it. 

I definitely feel I need to work on my shoulders so this will be my focus for the next couple of weeks - training them twice weekly on top of 5 weights session and 4 cardio sessions.

Protein pancakes are my new favorite dessert and so simple to make. Depending on macros I have left I either use 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, or 4 egg whites, with 25g whey protein and 80ml of cara milk. Then mix and fry, serve with berries and I make a thick chocolate sauce with 100% coco powder, stevia and cara. 


Food diary:
09.00: 120g chicken, 4 egg whites, mushrooms
12.30: 120g chicken, brocolli
14.30 banana
15.30 protein shake
WORKOUT
18.30: banana, protein shake
20.00: 120g tuna, 250g broccoli, beetroot, cottage cheese
22.00: protein pancake, 100g berries
24.00: casein shake

Workout;

Flat bench @35kg --> flat flys @8kg
12 --> 12 x 6

Inclince db bench @14kg --> incline fly @10/8
12-->12 x 6

Hammer strength bench press @25-30kg --> wide grip dips - 19kg
12 --> 12 x 6

Cable chest flyes to exhaustion

20 mins steady state run

No comments:

Post a Comment