Sunday, 20 January 2013

Thursday 18th January 2013

I had my second final year exam today - Sports Nutrition so hopefully went well. However I am literally feel exhausted. Sleeping less than 5 hours a night, stressed, low calories meant my training session tonight was horrific! However - at least I got my butt to the gym!

Food diary:

07.00: 1 egg, 3 egg whites, mushrooms, spinach
10.30: 125g quark, 100g berries, 25g whey protein, 20g low fat yogurt
13.30: chicken, 450g broccoli, 60g cottage cheese
17.30: banana
19.30: protein shake
workout
20.30 protein shake
22.00: 120g turkey mince, leeks, green beans, protein pancake, 4 tbsp low fat yogurt, 100g berries

Workout - legs

Deep squats
20r x 4 @40kg 4 x 30kg

Calf raises + 20kg
20 x 6

Cable kick raise, kick back @6.25
20, 20 x 8 each side

Calf raise leg press @35, 25, 15 to exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment