Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Tuesday 15th January 2013

 
I have been desperately trying to find ways to get rid of my excess bottom fat - ideally sooner rather than later. The gluteol - femoral region is a common place for females to store excess fat that is stubborn to remove, its due to an imbalance of oestrogen in the body. I have read alot into cruciferous vegetables and how they assit the removal of this excess oestrogen and therefore prevent fat storage - so I am been attempting to consume as much broccoli as possible 500-750g a day - but it leaves me feeling excessively full, bloated and struggling to eat the rest of my meals. So thankfully my fellow tweeters suggested trially DIM - which is the oestrogen removing component found in these vegetables that I can take directly. So I will start taking that from tomorrow!
 

 
Something else I have been struggling with is that all my food seems a "mushy". I kind of miss a "crunch" however have found the answer in cucumber! Sugar free jelly also seems to be helping reduce sweet cravings.
 
 
Food diary:
08.00: 120g turkey, mushrooms, 1 tbsp cottage cheese
11.30: 250g broccoli, 120g chicken
WORKOUT
14.30: 250g brocolli, 120g chicken, 1/2 protein shake, 3 tbsp low fat yogurt
17.00: banana, protein shake
WORKOUT
18.30: protein shake
20.30: turkey, veg, 120g quark, protein shake
 
Workout 1
45 minutes aerobics teaching
 
Workout 2 - shoulders
 
Barbell overhead press
20kg x 12 x 6 
 
Seated lateral raise
6kg  x 12 x 6
 
Frontal plate raise
10kg x 8 x 6
 
Lying rear delt raise
6kg x 12 x 6
 
Arnold press
10kg x 12 x 3
 
Shoulder press
12kg x 12 x 4
 
20minute incline jog @10kph
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment