So, today I took the afternoon off from all kinds of work and put my mummy head on. We went to soft play and wow - what a workout that is - I am definately not a agile as I use to be. However I was the only mummy climbing the nets, squusing between the foam rollies things and whizzing down the slide - the benefits of being a young mum! I definately think they should open adult versions of soft play! (the slides were a tiny bit small for my child bearing hip and squatting butt!)
Then we made cakes - full on proper cakes, sugar, butter, chocolate, white flour - the whole unhealthy shabang - i have to admit I did lick the spoon, but actually really didnt like it! I don't mind my little boy eating treats from time to time, as long as he eats a balance diet and we home make the cakes/biscuits so I know exactly what is in them then I think they are fine, in moderation.
I have started to use a phone app to roughly track my calories, unfortunately I cant work out how to track my macros on it - and the exercise calories are all wrong, but it MIGHT assist in keeping me within my calorie limits as I think I may have to drop a little more closer to comp.
07.00: 4 x egg whites, mushrooms, spinach
WORKOUT 1
10.00: protein shake
11.20: 500g brocolli, 120g chicken, 60g cottage cheese
14.30: 120g chicken, cherry tomatoes, spinach, pepper, sweet peas, 40g almonds
17.30: banana, protein shake
WORKOUT 2
20.45: 120g, chicken, pepper, spinach, leek, onion, tbsp mustard, 50ml cara milk
22.00: 200g fat free yogurt, 10g coco, 25g casein, 30ml cara milk, 1 piece 85% chocolate
Workout 1
30 minutes cardio
20 minutes abs
Workout 2 - Arms
Warm up: barbell curls @15kg x 20 x 2
Body weight tricep dips --> barbell curls @20kg
12 --> 12 x 6
Tricep push down cables @16.75kg --> seated isolated db curls @6kg
12 --> 12 x 6
Close grip bench press @25kg --> z bar curls @ 18kg
12 --> 12 x 6
Skull crushers @ 18kg --> hammer curls @8kg dbs
12 --> 8 x 8
2 x 20 sec negatives pull ups
cable pulley down tricep extension - drop set
Calf raise on leg press @35kg, @30kg, @25kg @20kg @15kg to exhaustion at each weight



No comments:
Post a Comment