Sunday, 20 January 2013

Saturday 20th January 2013


Missing a gym day yesterday made sure I was extra motivated today! I had to go in early which meant I could fuel fully but a sugar free red bull seems to wake me up!

Food diary:
06.00: 30g oats, 4 egg whites, spinach
Workout
09.00: protein shake
12.30: 120g turkey, leeks, mushrooms, spinach, cottage cheese
16.00: 120g tuna, beetroot, spianch
19.30: 120g chicken, 500g broccoli
21.00: protein pancake, 100g berries, 30g non fat yogurt

Workout: back
Wide grip pull up
BW x 4 --> -5kg x 4 --> x 4 negatives   x 4

Lateral pull down @ 50kg --> bent over row @30kg
8-12 --> 8-12 x 6

Cable pull down --> hammer strength upright row 
12 - 12 x 6

Iso Lateral cable pull down --> Bent arm cable row
12 -12 x 6

pm: 30 minutes bike

No comments:

Post a Comment