Having commited to a "home based" job I seem to be travelling to London an awful lots, which puts alot of stress of ensuring Finnley gets to nursery - and I seem to spend half my life standing on a train. I am having to think considerably about whether I can realistically continue my part time job tutoring - it would be amazing if I could pick it up after I have finished my degree but I am not sure that would be possible.
Because I have been rushing around London today I have to be extra organised - I cannot rely on popping out to but lunch and finding anything suitable.
Food diary:
workout 1 - 30 mins steady state cardio
06.00:120g chicken, 500g broccoli, 60g cottage cheese
11.00: whey protein shake, 40g almonds
14.30: 120g tuna, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, spinach
17.30: banana, 20g 90% chocolatem
workout
20.00: protein shake
21.00120g chicken, spinach, cherry tomatoes, leeks, tomato puree
22.00: 200g greek yogurt, casein, 100g berries, 20g coco powder
Workout - shoulders (2nd session of the week)
Shoulder press --> seated lateral raise
12-->12 x 6
Overhead press --> upright row
12-->12 x 5
Standing raise --> frontal raise alt
12-->24 x 5
Machine shoulder press
exhaustion

No comments:
Post a Comment