Sunday, 27 January 2013

Saturday 26th January 2013

 
10 weeks out from contest and feeling ok - not too fatigued or tired. I popped out for a friends birthday tonight and had 2 units, but Im not drinking again, I really didn't need it to have fun. Strictly on my best behaviour. I had adjusted my calories to 1000 just incase Ifancied a drink, however would have much rather the food!
 

 
Food diary:
 
09.00: Protein pancake - 4 egg whites, cara milk, 25g whey protein, 100g frozen berries
Workout
12.00: whey protein shake
13.30: 120g tuna, beetroot, 500g broccoli, 60g cottage cheese
15.40 40g 90% chocolate
19,00: atkins bar
 
 
Workout:
 
High rep legs workout - concentrating mainly on hamstrings and glutes as quads are dominant.
 
 
Tri set: good morning --> alt leg lunges --> sumo squats
20-->30-->20 x 6
 
Super set cable kick back --> cable rear leg raise
20 --> 20 x 6
 
 
20 mintues cardio


No comments:

Post a Comment