Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Tuesday 22nd January 2012

 
I had a long chat with a couple of people today that reminded me about how far I have come since starting this journey. I did it to get the body confidence to stand on stage, and although I am not quite there yet, I am getting there. In 11 weeks time I honestly think I will feel "stage ready". (Can't believe I just said that!)

Since beginning to weight train I have learnt so much about conditioning the body as well as using the determination and concentration I have in the gym and applying it to other areas of my life.

I have some work to do on my shoulders and calves and some fat to loose but I am willing to work hard and make sacrifices when I need to. I am really enjoying training myself as well as my clients - its lovely to see some wonderful changes in not only their bodies but also their confidence.

Food diary:

07.00:Protein shake
Workout 1
10.00: Protein shake
12.30: 120g chicken, 500g broccoli
Class teaching 45  mins aerobics
14.00: 150g fat free yogurt, 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, 25g whey protein
16.00:banana
Workout 2
19.30: 120g turkey, 1tbsp tomoto paste, mushroom, peppers
21.30: 150g fat free yogurt, 2tbsp peanut butter, 25g casein

Workout 1:

30 minutes cardio
20 minutes abs

Workout 2: glutes

I decided to really target the gluteals today, as I am fairly quad dominat it is hard to activate them effectively. So I altered some of the machines slightly in order to isolate the gluetes as much as possible. (And now they hurt to sit on!)


Walking lunges 10kg dbs
30 x 4

Single leg leg press DEEP 35kg
20 x 6 each side

Close feet leg press@ 60kg DEEP --> Hamstring curl @ 35kg
20 --> 20 x 4

Straight leg deadlift @25kg --> Back raise + 5kg
20 --> 20 x 4

Kick backs @ 6.75 kg --> behind raise @6.75kg
20 --> 20 x 4 each side

No comments:

Post a Comment