Friday, 11 January 2013

Thursday 10th January 2012

I genuinely feel like I am eating all the time - luckily I am managing well with the clean eating and my energy levels seem ok (until slightly later in the day when I should be approached with caution). I haven't had a massive carbohydrate cravings (yet) but I am sure as my cardio increases I will get some. My diet is a little bit trial and error and if I lose strength I will play around the ratios (currently 40:40:20 protein:fats:carbs).

My main problem at the moment is preventing tissue lose from my chest and promoting fat loss in my upper glutes. My upper chest doesn't have a huge amount of tissue on as it is, the sternum and collarbone are fairly visible which will get me marked down - so I might add a few more healthy fats in, as well as increasing my sulphar containing veg to increase gut health and therefore improve the removal of bile containing oestrogen from the body.

Food diary:

08.00: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, spinach, pepper
WORKOUT
10.30: protein shake, banana
13.30: 120g chicken breast, spinach, 25g almonds, protein shake
16.00: 120g chicken, salad, protein cake (100kcal, 2.5g cho, 7g protein, 7g fat)
WORKOUT
21.00: tuna, green beans, passata, spinach
22.00: 120g quark, 25g almonds, 25g whey protein, 100g berries
24.00: casein shake

Workout 1 - body weight workout

Wide grip pull ups: negatives + 10kg plate -> BW (-6kg)
6 --> 8 x 2

Chin ups: negaitves +10kg -> BW
6 --> 8 x 2

Tricep dips + 5kg --> BW
5 --> 8 x 2

Single arm pull ups - 30kg
12 x 1 each side

Tricep push down --> bicep cable curl
12  --> 12 x 3

Kick backs
20 x 3 each side

Workout 2 - cardio + abs

30 minutes stepper

20 minutes unweighted ab work
2 minutes plank x 2
1 minute side plank - each side
100 crunches
100 side crunches
100 bicycles
20 ball roll ins --> ball plank x 2

10 minutes stretching

I have a problem with my lower abs - really struggle to get the "mind - muscle" connection - I think its probably from not being fully grown when I was pregnant. So really going to have to focus on them, whilst attempting to not get to wide "chunky" - that can be caused by some ab exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment