Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Wednesday 9th January 2013

Today I have managed my first ever power nap...20 minutes bang on and it felt amazing afterwards! This may become a regular thing to help me through the cutting!!

I didn't get to the gym until 7ish today and it felt a bit late - I had been working all day and got my little man to bed before a babysitter came so I could get a quick session in. (better than no session I suppose)

In terms of body the part I am least confident with is my lower stomach - which i suppose is why I'm not happy in a crop top-so this is going to be a particular focus as well as my biceps!

Food diary
07.00: protein shake
09.00: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, pepper
13.30: chicken, salad, beetroot, tomatoes, 25g almonds
17.30: tuna, veg, cottage cheese
18.30: protein shake, protein cake -100kcal, 2.5g cho)
WORKOUT
21.00: protein shake
22.00: 125g quark, 25g almonds, protein cake, 100g berries
24.00: casein shake, cucumber sticks

Workout: glutes

Warm up x trainer

Leg press
2 warm up sets
20 x 10 @100kg

Single leg lunge @25kg
20 x 6 each side

Horizontal lunge @20kg
20 x 4 each side

Calf raise on leg press @35kg
20 x 3

Single leg calf raise on leg press @15kg-10kg-5kg to exhaustion
4 sets each side

Cable kick backs @3.75kg
20 x 4 each side

15 minutes stepper

No comments:

Post a Comment