Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Sunday 30th December 2012

I trained again at The Physique Warehouse with coach Clive again today - he re-iterated again that it is highly unlikely for me to be stage ready for April as I simply have not had enough time to gain enough muscle mass - but we shall see nearer the time. I am slowly cutting so will hopefully retain the muscle mass I have.

I appeared on the front of Premier magazine this month and the photo was taken about 8 months ago - I don't look muscly at all - so it was lovely to see the progress I have made.


Food diary:
07.00: 1/2 bowl oats, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, spinach
10.00: chicken
11.30: banana, whey protein shake
WORKOUT
15.00: banana, whey protein shake
WORKOUT - abs , 20 minutes cardio
17.00: chicken, tomatoes, vegetables
19.00: quark, 25g almonds, protein shake, berries
21.00: chicken breast, 30g cheese, 25g almonds

Workout - chest
Flat bench warm up
12 x 40kg x6

Incline bench
12 x 40kg x 3, 8 x 40kg x 3

Pec deck
12 x 6

Incline chest press machine
12 x 6

Chest press
Drop set - 50 reps x 3



No comments:

Post a Comment