Monday, 14 January 2013

Sunday 13th January 2013

The only difference between fear and excitment is your attitude about it.
 
 
I am 12 weeks away from standing on stage in a bikini with hundreds of people judging me against lots of beautiful ladies - I AM TERRIFIED - but also a little bit excited to see how far I can push my body to have the confidence to stand on the stage and SMILE!
 
This week however is focused on my final year exams - I have juggled uni for the past 4 years with raising my son and working so now I need to put the effort in the ensure I get the grades I deserve. Obviously I will still stay on track with eating and training but things may not be as intense as they will start to be next week!
 
In terms of body areas I need to work on its fat loss - mainly from lower abdominals and glutes and increasing size of calves and shoulders and trying to keep some tissue over my sternum and collar bone.
 
Current stats:
 
Height: 5' 4 1/2 "
Weight: 55kg
BF: no idea?
 
Food diary:
 
09.00: 120g chicken, 300g broccoli
11.30: 120g tuna, beetroot, spinach
14.00: protein shake, banana
workout
16.30: protein shake, banana
18.30: 120g chicken, green beans
20.30: 200g quark, protein shake, 100g berries
23.30: casein shake
 
Workout:
 
Wide grip pull ups - 5kg
8-12 x 6
 
Lat pull down 50kg
12 x 6
 
Bent over row 30kg
12 x 6
 
Hammer stregnth upright row single arm
25kg x 12 x 4 each side
Double arm
45kg x 12 x 3
 
20 minutes stepper
8 minutes rower
 


No comments:

Post a Comment